Hi everyone! I thought I would share a list of my favorite Homeschool Blogs and Websites that I have found to be the most useful. Here are some of my favorite sources for homeschool encouragement and ideas:
- Five in a Row ….of course the Five in a Row website is awesome. They also have a Forum on there that you can join to hook up with other FIAR families for encouragement and ideas. There are archives that list supplement ideas for each book as well.
2. Spark and All ….is a great blog for FIAR ideas. This lady has done a great job showing all the activities she and her daughter have done with each of the FIAR books they have rowed. I enjoy looking through as I’m preparing for our upcoming rows to get ideas for go-along books and activities.
3. Delightful Learning …another great blog for FIAR ideas. This one is just as good as the last one mentioned. She has several children, so it adds different dynamics to rowing and fresh ideas for each book.
4. Homeschool Share….I love this one and have used it for many years for free Unit Studies and Lapbooks, all Free!
5. As We Walk Along The Road… This one just has tons of great homeschool resources. It’s a great place to find freebies and get ideas for books and unit studies and all kinds of things homeschool related.
6. Confessions of a Homeschooler … I’ve been following this blog for several years. She has a lot of neat curriculum that isn’t very expensive. I’ve used her Expedition Earth, Road Trip USA and the Composer & Artist Studies. All her stuff is great.
7. 1+1+1=1…another great homeschool blog. I’ve followed this one for a long time. There is just a lot of really neat ideas, free printables and more here. I’ve used her Preschool Animals ABC Curriculum, we really liked it.
8. Curr Click…this is a great website for digital curriculum, unit studies, lapbooks and more. They have a lot of freebies and run specials sometimes. I’ve found a lot of great things on here, a few I’ve paid for but their prices are very reasonable.
9. 123 Homeschool 4 Me….this has been a great resource. I’ve found a lot of free printable worksheets, lots of neat craft ideas and more on this one.
10. Homeschool Creations…I’ve found all kinds of printables and more on this website.
So there you go, 10 of my favorite websites/blogs for homeschool resources. Of course, there are tons more of them out there but these are just a few that I love. I hope this is helpful to you in some way and I would love to hear if you have a favorite website or blog that is a great homeschool resource. Please feel free to comment and let me know!
BTW, this post will be listed under my Homeschool drop down on the home page, if you need it for future reference.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”