As Spring is wrapping up, I thought I’d share some of the books we enjoyed reading this Spring. It is such a wonderful time of year, with new life and growth in the land as well as baby animals and Easter. Some of these books we own and others we checked out from the library…we LOVE the library! I have linked to Amazon for each book, so you can see what it looks like and the description of each book. They were all great reads for Preschool and Elementary ages.
- Kitten’s Spring by Eugenie Fernandes
- The Parable of the Lily by Liz Curtis Higgs
- The Legend of the Easter Egg by Lori Walburg
- Baby Farm Animals by Garth Williams (A Little Golden Book)
- How Do You Know It’s Spring? by Lisa M. Herrington (Scholastic)
- Rabbit’s Spring Adventure by Anita Laughrey
- 999 Frogs Wake Up by Ken Kemura
- Fletcher and the Springtime Blossoms by Julia Rawlinson
- Bunny’s First Spring by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- And then it’s Spring by Julia Fogliano
- Baby Bear Sees Blue by Ashley Wolff
- Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin
- The Little Rabbit by Judy Dunn
- Play With Me by Marie Hall Ets
- The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
In making this list, I’m finding out that a lot of these books are part of a series which some of them I knew about but others I did not. If you enjoy them be sure to check out the rest in the different series, I know I will!
I hope this list is helpful to you next Spring when planning your Spring reading with your kiddos! Please feel free to share any Spring books you loved! I’m always looking for good books!