A few of my friends and I are convinced that the third child that comes along in a family is there to really test us to see what we’re made of. We all have very strong-willed third kids. My youngest boy, Hulk who is now 6 1/2, has always pushed me to the limit and really keeps me hopping all day everyday.
Over the years I have figured out that one of the most important things I can do to make sure we have a good day, is to make sure he has a really good breakfast. If he does, then our day goes along much easier.
I wanted to share a list of ideas for a good breakfast to start the school day right.
- Scrambled eggs (his all time favorite!)
- French Toast
- Toast (w/butter & jelly or peanut butter)
- Yogurt & Fruit
- Cereal & milk
- Banana bread
- Breakfast burritos
- Fruit Smoothies
- Bagel (w/cream cheese or peanut butter)
- English Muffins
- Hard boiled eggs
- Eggs & grits (my personal favorite!)
- Biscuits (w/butter & jelly or even eggs & bacon)